1. College degree or above, major in accounting or financial management, intermediate or above accounting title is preferred;
2. Having comprehensive financial professional knowledge, accounting handling and financial management experience; familiar with Chinese fiscal and tax laws and regulations. Familiar with domestic accounting standards, excellent professional judgment and rich experience in accounting project analysis;
3. Office software, proficient in the use of financial MS Office financial, tax, audit regulations and policies; proficient in the use of accounting.The application software (user software, etc.); the application software; the application software (user software, etc.).
4. Serious and careful, upright, strong sense of responsibility, have a strong spirit of dedication; have good comprehensive quality, good at humiliation.
5. Good communication and coordination, strong management skills; strong principle, quick and rigorous thinking, down-to-earth work; good at closing.
6. She is a team player and can work under pressure.